Sunday, March 14, 2010

ARIUS BLAZE MYSTERY DEVICE UNVEILED


I recently purchased this device from Doug Theriault of Buzz-R-Electronics; I was curious about this mysterious device signed by the equally mysterious Arius Blaze and dated 2009...when I received it from Doug(check out his site!), I immediately plugged it into my chain and let it rip! While sonically it resembles Arius's DrumScape works somewhat, it seems a different beast altogether. With no manual I simply twisted knobs intuitively, producing dystopian grime, spitting toxic highs, and synthetic drum-like lows...all very Folktek-like, all VERY much controlled chaos! Check out the Folktek Arts blog for the latest in beautiful, circuit-stomped creativity!! Arius, can you reveal any more information about this piece?

No comments:

Post a Comment